I get by with a little help from my friends...

Options
Hi guys,
This year has just seemed like a series of ups and downs for a lot of us and I get myself into a rut and can't hardly get out. I take a step forward, then two steps back and sometimes (a lot of times lately) I let the pain of my foot and leg depress me so much by thinking of all the things that used to come so easily (like running) and now are painful to do most of the time.

So, I have been losing and gaining the same 10 lbs and I want rid of them for good again. I know what I have to do, but I love the support of my friends here- you guys always encourage me. Here lately the hardest part for me is not snacking late at night.

So, here's to a new month and a fresh start. Who wants to join me? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Gizmo52
    Options
    I'm with you!!

My hardest time of snacking is at work. Whenever I get up for the necessary room, I must go pass the Vending Machines and well let's just say the spirit is willing but the body is weak.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    There's strength in numbers. Had a bad summer myself. Gained 20 lbs since June. Going to get back my mojo this week, too. Good Luck WW..
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just stay positive and maybe give yourself a daily goal. Walk 30 minutes today. Drink 8 glasses of water. It's tough to lose weight and can be overwhelming. I am starting with these mini goals.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm so with you Jenny!
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    With you as well. I find it really hard not to snack at night. And up till now, I have been. Last night proved to be so hard...I'm hoping that today will be better. I think I mentioned it before too, somewhere. When you are home, kids are in bed, the boredom sets in and that's when I eat......but not any more. :smile:
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    Twin to win! I am with you. I need to get back on track as I slid a little the last couple of days. I had a weakness for bacon this weekend! Starting Monday off right with OJ, a whole grain bagel with PB, and some yogurt!

Football season has also got me into eating not as healthy as I should be! I blame football!
  • jabdye
    jabdye Posts: 4,059 Member
    Options
    Good to see you back! love the new pic! Good luck with the new month. I too need to get back on track. My knees have been aching -- and I'm sure if I could lose this last 10 pounds they would be much happier. Here's to a happy and successful November!