Friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• schaffermdj
    schaffermdj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just started 21 days ago and log every day, whether good or bad. I always could use support and would love to give encouragement. Anyone feel free to add me, more friends, more support. :smile:
  • cwunderlich
    cwunderlich Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some new motivated friends - anyone feel free to add me!:smile:
  • soffi3
    soffi3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new and active. Working on becoming a runner! :) feel free to add me!
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey im in the same boat. I only have a few friends ..its the same ones every day who comment on my stuff which is great but I need some new friends that are active also. Feel free to add me . Good luck
  • Glossysweets
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. We could always use more right? :)
  • BreederUK
    BreederUK Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I'm new to MFP. Don't fully understand how the friends things works.
  • I need some active friends too. Feel free to add me as well. I am 5'2, currently 195lbs, and 33 years old. I'd like to lose 50-60 lbs. I like being athletic but struggle with eating. I am a mom of two small boys.
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    anyone here can add me, I love putting some supportive, positive messages out there!
  • hipsterguy32
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • courtney123180
    courtney123180 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i started over like a week and half ago. I'm on every day with an open diary to my friends. add me if you like :)
  • TwiFoxy
    TwiFoxy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Spanking brand new here :) Add me <3
  • puppybear1978
    Options
    Starting today and looking to join in with people who will support and encourage and vice versa!
  • highlight34
    Options
    New as well! :) Well.. started this account ages ago and was never really active but I'm finally ready to take charge and make a change!! Would be great to have some motivation and to share tips haha
  • ShawE4
    ShawE4 Posts: 1
    Options
    Ill add you. It's lovely to have friends on it for encouragement.

Emily :-)
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    im always active, add me :)
  • madisunbaker
    Options
    Thank you for all! I logged on today and had 31 pending friend requests! You all are truly amazing.. I'm excited to get to know my new friends!