I finally got the courage to look at before pictures!

Options
2»

Replies

• Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Wow you are determined and an inspiration Never Give Up!,, Can't wait to see more pics of your progress I love your spirit I work In medicine I know how painful joints especially knees can be--good for you for pushing through it- congrats! My doc has knee problems ready to ask for surgery, his colleague told him to start getting on a bike, he told me today he didn't believe it would work but his knee pain is much improved- take care you've dealt with a Lot of pain- love your attitude!
  • nashvillenellie
    nashvillenellie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your "story". The difference in your pictures is amazing; such great progress!! Oh, and at least your shorts didn't fall off in public. I know someone whose panties did! If you wear dresses, don't wear too-big panties.

Too funny! I am happy I was not in public. Although it could have happened, I have to wear a belt now. Sometimes I forget lol.
  • nashvillenellie
    Options
    Someone said to wrap yourself in cotton and I agree! You sound like a very determined woman and look how it's paid off. Not only are you changing but your husband is now going to join you which will help you stay motivated. It's nice to have a weight loss pal.

The best of luck to you on your continued journey. I'll know you'll reach your goal with your attitude.

Thank you for the words of encouragement. I am looking forward to the rest of my journey because I know I can do it!
  • nashvillenellie
    Options
    Wonderful job!:flowerforyou:

Thank you :)
  • nashvillenellie
    Options
    Wow you are determined and an inspiration Never Give Up!,, Can't wait to see more pics of your progress I love your spirit I work In medicine I know how painful joints especially knees can be--good for you for pushing through it- congrats! My doc has knee problems ready to ask for surgery, his colleague told him to start getting on a bike, he told me today he didn't believe it would work but his knee pain is much improved- take care you've dealt with a Lot of pain- love your attitude!
    Biking is one thing I can do that I love and it really does help. However I would give anything to be able to run and jog again. I guess I will just take one day at a time. I am thankful I can walk. So I know I do not need to be complaining at all.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    OMG! What a load of disasters and what a load of weight loss! Congratulations!
    And I agree with the earlier comment...get yourself that cotton wool!
    :flowerforyou:
  • nashvillenellie
    Options
    OMG! What a load of disasters and what a load of weight loss! Congratulations!
    And I agree with the earlier comment...get yourself that cotton wool!
    :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the kind words janatarnhem!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!