Crystal Light??

Options
2»

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Strawberry banana is now a fave. I think it's the Wal-mart generic stuff. This stuff helps my water intake tremendously.
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    the orange sunrise one is really good...fruit punch is favorite!! love the crystal light brand lemonade too!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Hawaiian punch has the flavor packets too and they are very good. I usually get them at Meijers or Walgreens and they are only $1 which is even better,. Lemon Berry squeeze and Grape my favs

I was going to say the same thing! Wal-mart has them, and they taste just as good, plus they're a third of the price of Crystal Light!
  • tondalea
    tondalea Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I used to love raspberry lemonade and peach tea. Wish they would take the aspartame out.
  • SJSchwartz
    Options
    I love the Apple flavor Crystal Light (or the generic version of it too), especially this time of the year. It reminds me of cider :)
  • ksugirl99
    Options
    I'm not sure if you have it there - but definitely get Wyler's Light. Its just like Crystal Light but in more realistic flavors like fruit punch, grape, etc and it totally tastes like true Kool-Aid. Here's the test - my 5yr old THINKS its real kool aid. And the best part is that it has the same calories as Crystal Light, Tastes better, and ZERO sodium.