Need some advice

Options
2»

Replies

• BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't stress yourself out over this because you don't even know if you actually gained any weight. Your fear of gaining weight during your vacation is probably effecting your undereating now. Since you aren't going to weigh yourself until the end of the month then wait until you have more facts before changing your routine. Otherwise, hop on the scale tomorrow and then make your decision if change is needed. Either way, you know the drill and should eat more food in order to meet your body's nutrient requirements. Your body knows it can consume more food and still lose or maintain. It's your mind that you have to convince.

Exactly! and sometimes my mind is way too stubborn! Thanks!
  • amw1919
    amw1919 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Cushman, cushman, cushman ... I can't believe as focused as you are, determined, successful, etc. that you are actually going to play mind games with yourself and not weigh yourself until some undetermined time. Go ahead, be strong, step on the scale and check out the damage.

Great advice! Any time I have hidden from the scale I have not made much progress. Stepping on the scale, good or bad, is always a huge motivater. I never hide from the scale anymore! Anyway, good luck to you Cushman! Remember to stay positive and maintain a healthy view of yourself.