I need HELP!!

Options
2»

Replies

• nesto610
    nesto610 Posts: 107
    Options
    Dill pickles!!

^^^THIS!!! I love the mini dill pickles as a snack. Pretzels are also a must have in my house for night time snacking.
  • stephanne13
    stephanne13 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Nature's Harvest sea salted okra chips. Hands down the absolute best crispy, crunchy, slightly salty snack out there!
  • AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    Flamous - Falafel Chips Original with Hummus and carrots
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of Quaker Oat Squares, 14 grams of Snack Factory chocolate-covered pretzel crisps broken into pieces, a couple of walnut pieces. Mix it all together. My favorite final snack. I play games where I try to sandwich one bit of chocolate beween two pieces of cereal.

Extra bonus: the cereal is iron-fortified and really bumps up my iron for the day.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the suggestions! :bigsmile:
    I am going to stock up when I am at the grocery store again!!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    A 1/4 cup of unsalted mixed nuts or celery with peanut butter.
  • dogpaws4ever
    dogpaws4ever Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I eat those Pop Secret 100 calorie bag popcorn, but I like the Kettle Corn flavor. It gives me a little bit of sweet and a little bit of salty. If I slow down and eat it one kennel at a time, I am now finding that it satisfies me really well and gets me through my late night of one hour of TV.
  • NerdyAdventurer
    NerdyAdventurer Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I do air-popped popcorn with coconut oil and my own homemade seasoning, so it's chemical free :)
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Sensible Portions Sea Salt Veggie Straws are really good. Completely satisfy the crunchy salty cravings, and aren't bad calorie-wise.