Postnatal?

Options
Is there already a Postnatal group on myfitnesspal? My son is 6 weeks old and am hoping to get the ok at todays appointment to start working out again. Would love to join a support group of new moms ... or start one if there isn't already one started. :-)

Replies

• KenzieKidwell
    KenzieKidwell Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am a new mom too. Not as New as you; Bug is almost eight months now but I am still working on getting off the last 2 pregnancy pounds. Unfortunatly I was overweight when I got pregnant. I gained 52 pounds with my pregnacy and I have lost 50.6 of it! Next pregnancy I will be on here like you were. Awesome job!!!!
  • Braylei
    Braylei Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I just joined today. I heard about it on thebump.com. I have a 3 month old, and I still have about 20 lbs to lose.
  • RochelleBlack
    Options
    I would love to as well! My little guy is 6 months old and I still have about 20 lbs to lose. It's tough! I haven't seen a support group, but if you want to start one, I'm in.

:)

Rochelle
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Ang - Well we might as well stick together. LOL - i'm in as well. I've got a 12 week old. I'm 6 lbs from my pre preggers weight. But I'd like to lose a total of 14 lbs.
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Awesome ladies! Here's the link the the new group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/131954-postnatal-group-november-2010