Life after P90X, what can I do next? Hybrid options?

Options
2»

Replies

• LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your help :-) like mentioned above T 25 does have jumping but has a modifier that makes the moves with a little less impact. Perhaps once I feel I completely nailed T25 if feel more confident and get insanity.
  • LaChinaDoll
    Options
    I'm a home exerciser as well. While I do own and use several BB systems (P90X, TurboFire, Insanity, Asylum, T25, Les Mills Combat and Pump), I find that I get the best results with a focused diet + Cathe Friedrich's workouts.

I've heard a lot about Cathe. I'm going to have to heck her out!
  • LaChinaDoll
    Options
    Google a T25 & P90X hybrid. I'm sure they have one. I'm almost done with the Gamma portion of T25 (my last workout is Friday) and I'll be finishing month 1 of Insanity this week, but I won't be going into the 2nd month until the 3rd week of June (due to vacation). Once I finish Insanity, I'm going to do a hybrid of Insanity/T25 or Insanity/P90X. I've done P90X workouts, but never did the entire 90 days.

I've been looking at Asylum, but idk if I'm ready for it.

there are good reasons to be hesitant about Asylum. but from a cardio perspective, Insanity is harder.

Asylum will definetly tax your heart, but there is a lot of talking/demonstration, so its not balls to the walls cardio as soon as you push play till the end like insanity.

An asylum work out requires more athletecism and co-ordination to perform (think jump rope drills). you will improve quickly tho

insanity is full of moves that pretty much anyone can do at least once. Aslyum has moves in it that not even the very athletic can perform right off the bat. there are ways to scale it down tho (such as fold the ladder so you don't have to jump as far).

You've been so helpful, thank you!!!!