A little about me

Options
Jendaya35
Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
Hello everyone! I am a 37 year old mother of 3 who is desperatly trying to learn a new way of living. I have to lose about 100 pounds. I am new to this site but have been journaling my daily food and excercise for about 2 months now. I am not sure what happened to the site I used to use, but I cannot access it, panic set in..lol, so now here I am. I am greatful you all are here. Hopefully I won't lose this site, because I am here to stay.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jendaya35
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am a 37 year old mother of 3 who is desperatly trying to learn a new way of living. I have to lose about 100 pounds. I am new to this site but have been journaling my daily food and excercise for about 2 months now. I am not sure what happened to the site I used to use, but I cannot access it, panic set in..lol, so now here I am. I am greatful you all are here. Hopefully I won't lose this site, because I am here to stay.:flowerforyou:
  • hallusmc
    hallusmc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome - this is a great site, I have signed up for many and like this the best! Good luck in your weight loss journey!!!!!! :happy:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome:bigsmile:
    j~
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Welcome to the best little corner of the interweb that doesn't require a credit card.

Please don't hesitate to share triumphs, tragedies etc. We're a family here, and we're glad you came home. :wink:

-J
  • Jendaya35
    Options
    Thank you all for taking the time to make me feel welcome.:flowerforyou: