For fun: Favourite Superhero and why?

Options

Replies

• sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I never understand the nerd hate between DC and Marvel. I read both, as well as Indy comics.

Was just messing with you....
    I read all kinds as well.
    We just prefer some better than others.:flowerforyou:

Awww.. shucks.. a sweeter, kinder Hulk.

tumblr_n1pzkqBsV61qes700o1_1280.jpg
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Wolverine - the juxtaposition of physical indestructibility and emotional vulnerability. someone who will live multiple lifetimes, but is always searching for his true life and true self while also exacting revenge against those who wronged him.

i've come to accept Jackman as the movie version, although, i still have negative feelings using someone 6'2" to play him. being a runt myself, Logan's height is one of the first things that i identified with.

tumblr_lqwnfoGcs51qh2loco1_500.gif
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Wolverine - the juxtaposition of physical indestructibility and emotional vulnerability. someone who will live multiple lifetimes, but is always searching for his true life and true self while also exacting revenge against those who wronged him.

i've come to accept Jackman as the movie version, although, i still have negative feelings using someone 6'2" to play him. being a runt myself, Logan's height is one of the first things that i identified with.

You are your own favorite superhero?!
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    The Hulk because smash.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options

why not?

I'm the best there is at what i do.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Oh. And also Starfire. Because boobs.

Starfire.jpg
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options

why not?

I'm the best there is at what i do.
    Sounds like a good enough reason to me!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    The ambiguously gay duo, of course!

FFLz7qw.jpg

Beat me to it. Again.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

i've gotten to where i can accept Jackman as Logan - but only in movieverse ( earth 10005). i still kind of wish that Christian Kane had gotten the role. b/c he's the right build. but he was like 14 on the list of ppl they wanted b/c he's not a "name".

that said, my faves come down to: Wolverine, Ms Marvel and Jason Todd (b/c i don't hate DC and also b/c Jason Todd/ Conner Kent is hotness)
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    ww2.jpg

I'm a guy. What can I say. :happy:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    The ambiguously gay duo, of course!

FFLz7qw.jpg

Beat me to it. Again.

We have the same weird sense of humor. :wink:
  • ccpauley
    ccpauley Posts: 70
    Options
    Oh it would have to be Batman.....no wait, Iron man....no Batman......Ironman aarrgh.

Ok if I HAD to pick, Ironman wins because technically he has super powers = super hero
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    See shirt.

And why? Because he didn't have any superpowers, only money which just goes to show, money DOES solve everything.
  • ccpauley
    Options
    Mmmmm yes I do like Batman.

You've confused me again :sad:
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    The Phoenix. Because it's The Phoenix.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to be Jayna from the Wonder Twins... anyone want to be my Zan and turn into some lame water substance?

image028.jpg-3.-2.jpg
    I simply must have this image in my post history... carry on.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    This is very difficult for me ugh. I have so many I love .

Probably
    Ms Marvel
    Storm
    Spider girl
    She-hulk

(found a 5 minute bedtime book for my kids that is nothing but Marvel superhero origin stories)
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hulk. I may or may not have anger issues.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    wonder women and catwoman

because obviously
  • ccpauley
    Options
    For the ladies it has to be;

DC Katana
    Marvel Gamora

They totally rock and kick *kitten*