Weird Work Hours

Options
Hi,

I'm on a rotating schedule permanently from 1pm - 10pm and 3pm - 12am

Could really use some support. I fell into a lazy hermit lifestyle with this schedule. Joined the site to become active and healthy again.

Anyone else out there work weird hours and are happy, healthy and motivated??
Wanna be friends??

Side note: I did just buy J.M. 30 Day Shred today from target. Anyone interested in doing that one with me?

Replies

• calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    You might want to check out the groups section and search for JM or 30DS, etc. I think there are often groups who do it once a month, or however long it lasts. And I bet you'd find groups for people working irregular hours too. That's not to say you can't find people in the forums; you just might find them faster and in greater numbers by seeking out a group. Good luck!
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I too work a difficult shift which is different every week - I don't like it and I am looking to leave as soon as is convenient for our situation!

I keep quite strictly to a pre-loggining schedule and I take in a small snack to keep me going. The only problem I face is staying awake long enough when I get home to exercise! Often this takes a back seat but I have to sleep :-)

It's not easy at all to maintain a healthy lifestyle but by making healthier decisions as a starting point and then keep adding to it, you can form healthier habits.

Good luck!

Kaela