20 in 20 Part 2: Week 1

Options
Hello everyone. For those who have been with us in the first part of the challenge, put down your new starting weight below. We will weigh in every Monday again.

For those that are new and want to join us, this is a support group and a weekly weigh in for members to try and lose 20 pounds in the next 20 weeks. Using the format below, enter your data on the next line and we will have a growing chart with each new member. Each week, weigh in on Mondays, search for the new post (we start a new one each week, with the same title, just the week number changed) and update your data. Please make sure to scroll down and copy the list from the most recent post when you update your weight for the week, so that we get everyone's current weight recorded. Hope to see a bunch of new members. I know one of us made the 20 pounds last time and I was close at just about 19 pounds lost. Best of luck to everyone and welcome to all newcomers!

Looking forward to this challenge, as it will get me to my goal if I complete it!

Name.............................. Start Weight ............................ Current Weight ......................... + / - LBS
Aeriel....................................170.9.............................................170.9...................................... 0 LBS

Forgot about a weekly challenge.....lets start simple this week and have everyone meet their exercise targets for the week. I am supposed to exercise at least 3 days for a total of 30 minutes/193 calories each, and try to burn a minimum of 580 calories for the week. If you don't know your goal, look at your exercise page and it will tell you.

Replies

• dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in..again. I will post my weight tomorrow.
    We would love to see newcomers!!!
    Good luck everyone.

We also need to have a challenge for this week.
  • mybutterflower
    mybutterflower Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you on this challenge!

Name.............................. Start Weight ............................ Current Weight ......................... + / - LBS
    Aeriel....................................170.9.............................................170.9...................................... 0 LBS
    Camille................................176.2.............................................176.2...................................... 0 LBS

2632627.png
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    If possible I'd like to lose more than 20 in 20... but i'm always looking for support groups :)

Andrea................................. 233.0............................................233.0........................................0 LBS
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Camille................................176.2.............................................176.2...................................... 0 LBS
    Andrea................................. 233.0............................................233.0........................................0 LBS
  • angiemcgovern
    angiemcgovern Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Angie................................... 162.0............................................162.0........................................0 LBS
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

Angie................................... 162.0............................................162.0........................................0 LBS
    Brittany.................................162.0.............................................162.0.......................................0 lbs
  • exquisiteboutiques
    Options
    I'm In

Brittany.................................162.0.............................................162.0.......................................0 lbs
    Vanessa..............................181.0.............................................181.0.......................................0 LBS

i hope I did that correctly.....copy paste and add?
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm back for round 2 of the challenge! I lost 21.3 pounds in 20 weeks last time, but for this challenge I'm only 14 pounds from my initial goal weight. Losing 20 pounds would put me at 135 which would ROCK! I'm in an airport waiting to fly home at the moment, but I'll weigh in tomorrow morning.
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you too! I am 25 lbs away from my 100 lb In-term-goal!

Vanessa..............................181.0.............................................181.0.......................................0 LBS
    Kacey...................................188.0.............................................188.0.......................................0 LBS
  • monkeyfood
    Options
    I'm in :)

Kacey...................................188.0.............................................188.0.......................................0 LBS
    Mandy...................................215.8.............................................215.8.......................................0 LBS
  • sunrae43
    sunrae43 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in too.

Miranda...............................200.0..............................................200.0.......................................0 lbs
  • dk82
    dk82 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Andrea................................. 233.0............................................233.0....................................... 0 LBS
    Mandy...................................215.8.............................................215.8.......................................0 LBS
    Miranda................................200.0.............................................200.0.......................................0 lbs
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Andrea................................. 233.0............................................233.0....................................... 0 LBS
    Miranda................................200.0.............................................200.0.......................................0 lbs
    Mandie..................................189................................................189..........................................0 lbs
  • Aeriel
    Options
    Welcome everyone....glad to see the new faces. Looking forward to getting started this week. Will be shaking up my exercise routine as I have just been informed that there are 2 bears in the area I am working at, so no outside walking for me. Time for Wii and exercise videos! :laugh:
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Will weigh in tomorrow morning.
  • Brittany689
    Options
    Mandie..................................189................................................189..........................................0 lbs
    Brittany689.............................170................................................170.........................................0lbs
  • Aeriel
    Options
    Bumping back up to see if anyone else wants to join us. :flowerforyou:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Me please....was looking out for it all day

Brittany689.............................170................................................170.........................................0lbs
    Cat.........................................231................................................231.........................................0lbs
  • Angell_fly
    Angell_fly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Cat.........................................231................................................231.........................................0lbs
    Angel.....................................295.3.............................................295.3.......................................0lbs
  • Aeriel
    Options
    bump