Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Why is talk cheap?

Because supply exceeds demand.
  • smhcampbell23
    Options
    There are 5 fish and 2 drown. How many are left?

Unless you remove the two dead fish, there are still 5.

Fish don't drown, Buttercup.

I beg to differ. Fish, if left in a bowl devoid of enough Oxygen content to sustain their bodily functions, do indeed drown. If you throw a rope around a shark's tail and drag it backwards through the water, it will drown....

Actually a fish does not drown due to lack of oxygen, like a human, it suffocates. Same with the gills of sharks and other fish pulled backwards... the flow of water against the gills prevents them from opening and closing their gills which allows them to remove oxygen from the water to survive. Water in the gills will not "drown" them. They will however die to to lack of oxygen, although many refer to it as "drowning" a fish.
  • KDesiP
    KDesiP Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    There are 5 fish and 2 drown. How many are left?

Unless you remove the two dead fish, there are still 5.

Fish don't drown, Buttercup.

I beg to differ. Fish, if left in a bowl devoid of enough Oxygen content to sustain their bodily functions, do indeed drown. If you throw a rope around a shark's tail and drag it backwards through the water, it will drown....

Orcas flip sharks belly-up and push them backward so they panic and are easier for them to kill.

IW8simF.gif
  • KDesiP
    Options
    {Edited because my laptop was stupid and double posted.}
  • KDesiP
    Options
    Make that triple posted. :mad:
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

Are eyebrows considered facial hair?

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Why are there no 'B' batteries?

publishing a MacWeiner probably is a no no lol

awwww