Trying to stay committed, I want this!

Options
Hi everyone. I have lost about 21lbs now on my own since my first attempt at this a year or so ago. I'm ready to give it all I've got this time as i have about 100lbs to lose. I'd love to have some friends who will help me stay on track.

Replies

• terra32907
    terra32907 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What sort of motivation do you need from pals to stay on track? If you log regularly, have an open food diary and can take constructive criticism as well as give it..... We have a pretty similar loss goal :) feel welcome to add me.
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! =)
  • christsinstrument
    christsinstrument Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Here to help if I can! :-) I'd love constructive criticism on my own diet too, so we can share if you like! :-)
  • pattyrtx
    pattyrtx Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me... I need friends too... I just started with diet and exercise (30min) ... I really need some motivation but I am also so ready to lose weight.
  • WildfireLynn
    Options
    I'm going to keep my diary open and I don't mind criticism but for now I really just want to get into the habit of logging and doing some form of exercise every day. It just helps to see others doing the same. I've seen people encouraging each other here and that's definitely something I need.