Random Gym Observations....

Options

Replies

• H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    the braless girl in the extra small white wife beater at the gym.

the man in the girls gym locker room looking for someone

Wait, what race were they?

This.
  • LifterDave
    LifterDave Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    As that older guy rocking the light gray sweats at the gym today, I must say I feel rather let down that the younger chick checking out my *kitten* was more interested in my booty sweat stains than my fine looking glutes which I have worked so hard for.
  • Nightcometh
    Nightcometh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    As that older guy rocking the light gray sweats at the gym today, I must say I feel rather let down that the younger chick checking out my *kitten* was more interested in my booty sweat stains than my fine looking glutes which I have worked so hard for.

This. :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    What are you? The gym police!

Omg, people sweat at the gym?!?
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

Now hold on just a minute! I was the older guy in the sweat stained sweatpants, not you!

Maybe you were the guy hitting on the girl who was leaving
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to see older people in the weight room, along with larger people and women. Lots and lots of women.

The other day I saw a guy trying to do presses with dumbbells clearly way too heavy for him. He kept squinching up his face and practically pulling himself into the fetal position. I kept waiting for him to drop the weight on his head. Fortunately he gave up before that happened. The whole experience was way more stressful for me than it was for his muscles.
  • jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I don't have any observations to list...you know why? I actually work out while I"m there.

Edit: nothing more unappealing than insecurity manifesting itself in the form of pettiness.
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I don't have any observations to list...you know why? I actually work out while I"m there.

Edit: nothing more unappealing than insecurity manifesting itself in the form of pettiness.
    ^This. (is there a slow clap emoticon?)
  • LifterDave
    LifterDave Posts: 112 Member
    Options

Now hold on just a minute! I was the older guy in the sweat stained sweatpants, not you!

Probably not, after almost 30 years of marriage I am not sure I still have game. But I do have the same sweat pants which I think in order to save some young gal from seeing my booty sweat stains, I am just going to cut the *kitten* out of them. And as a plus, she will in fact see my fine looking glutes unless in my dementia I forget to remove my under britches. .
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Oh my word..sweat pants? Sweating?? What kind of planet are you living on? Never happens around here.

Side note: this may be a case of correlation does not equal causation, but it appears to me that the posters in this threat that a) have no observations or b) have a problem with OP's judgements actually look like they work out. Will not comment on those who have their own little list to share. Hmm, I wonder if there's some sort of connection here.
  • HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options

Probably not, after almost 30 years of marriage I am not sure I still have game. But I do have the same sweat pants which I think in order to save some young gal from seeing my booty sweat stains, I am just going to cut the *kitten* out of them. And as a plus, she will in fact see my fine looking glutes unless in my dementia I forget to remove my under britches. .

laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yes
    This girl who walks around with a sports bra and basically a thong.
    This older guy who walks on the back of the treadmill belt and it makes that annoying squeaky noise.
    An old lady who is always naked every time i walk into the locker room

that's not a locker room bish that's my bathroom. and can you please stop working out in my living room...my husband's starting to like it.
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    The only bad thing at my gym is the guy who stinks so bad by the time he is done working out you can smell that he has been there for an hour afterwards... I feel more sorry for him really because he doesn't smell bad when he starts his work out... Have no idea why he stinks the place up by the end of his work out.

Not quite understanding what is so wrong about the guy in the grey sweat pants sweating... he obviously is putting in the effort..
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Not an observation but something that almost happened: I'm working out with my trainer one day and he suddenly runs away so I finish my set and look for him because it's time to move to something else. I see him and all the other trainers trying to keep a drunk guy from throwing a dumbbell through the mirror. Once the guy is subdued and outside he came back and told me that was a weekly occurrence.

I'm no longer a member of that gym.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    Oh my word..sweat pants? Sweating?? What kind of planet are you living on? Never happens around here.

Side note: this may be a case of correlation does not equal causation, but it appears to me that the posters in this threat that a) have no observations or b) have a problem with OP's judgements actually look like they work out. Will not comment on those who have their own little list to share. Hmm, I wonder if there's some sort of connection here.

*shrug* Some things are simply too loud to not be noticed.
  • raindawg
    raindawg Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Yeah, old people shouldn't be allowed at the gym,,,,,,,,,,,and gray sweatpants shouldn't be allowed......wait a minute, how old is "old"?
  • jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    Options

*shrug* Some things are simply too loud to not be noticed.

Correlation does equal causation in this case. People who notice everything else aren't working out hard enough to get results. Lol.
  • yellerica83
    Options
    In for judgemental observations about people who are making an effort and comments about how if you notice this shiz you aren't working hard enough...

The thing that gets me about these threads is that for every thread where you reassure a super self conscious and nervous newbie that people aren't laughing or judging them at the gym, there's one of these threads which prove that some people are.

Oh please get a better personality sorry were not all gun ho serious in life....I don't know about you but I like to have fun when I work out and I work hard so chill out or get off the post.
  • yellerica83
    Options

I know you guys are too snooty for my taste...
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    This chick went to the ymca drunk trying to workout. They ended up kicking her out lol