New myfitnesspal member!

Options
Hola!

I'm from Puerto Rico and I'm 27 years old. I want to lose 70 lbs. :) I have been using myfitnesspal for 2 days and so far I love it! I hope I can make new friends to share some tips.

Replies

• twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck I did good but fell off the wagon so I started again today. It helps to be held accountable and to be able to talk with others going through the same thing.
  • amnerislinda
    amnerislinda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello twnzmom!

• Cndngirl
    Cndngirl Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome! :) I am new myself (day 10) and I'm aiming for a 60lb loss. I have foundd MFP to be great not only for the support and motivation of others, but also because of the ability to log food and exercise. I have been up and down over the past 10 years and this time, I'm doing it for good!

Good luck! :)
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I have an open diary, I started at 355+, Now 215 it's been over a little more then a year. I still need 60-85 more pounds to go, but I can do it.
  • amnerislinda
    amnerislinda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello girls! We can do it!
  • cheryllynnamelia
    Options
    Hi my name is Cheryl I have been on myfitnesspal since April 16 2014 I really enjoy this site and it helps me with controlling my calories I will continue this even after I reach my goal weight , I am from Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada . I have a long way to go to reach my goal weight but not giving up always had weight problems gave up many times not now at 57 and some health problems I have to lose the weight feel free to message me I am always around . Good luck on your journey

Thank You

Cheryl
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am returning to my fitness pal after being gone for quite awhile. Job change, and other life changing events found me drifting away from good eating habits and exercise, but it's time to get back on the road to health and to be accountable for my self. Could really use some good dedicated members to help me stay on target. Looking forward to feeling healthier and happy.