Oreo Creme-Stuffed Chips Ahoy Cookies

Options
http://www.foodbeast.com/2014/06/02/oreo-creme-stuffed-chips-ahoy-cookies-because-its-about-time/

omg ...
Isn't this one of the signs that it's the end of the world. I'm buying stock in nabisco then I'm spending my entire check on these. It's an investment right? Then I mean I have all these cookies be a shame not to eat them...

thus causing the cycle...

Replies

• kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    My mom had them, couldn't figure out why the cookies were so good, then she told me abuot the oreo cream. Ate 6 more.

It was a rough weekend with those around. Memo to self: stop going to my mom's house.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Must find these...!
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    My husband is a grocery manager at Walmart, and he hasn't shut up about these since they came out. I think I'll have to eat very sparingly tomorrow so I can indulge...
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    They would be better if they were double stuffed. You have to eat an entire row before you taste the cream.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I saw these at the store when I was there the other day. I almost bought some, but I know I would have eaten the whole package. I'm hoping the sample ladies will have these on demo sometime soon.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    So I open the link to see on the side advertisement that Krispy Kreme is giving away free donuts tomorrow! Stuffed cookie, free donuts what a week!
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I need to try these... for science!
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Okay so I bought these last night. They aren't as good as I had imagined they would be. They had a very odd aftertaste that I don't get when eating oreos or chips ahoy by themselves... but somehow the combination had an odd taste. They were also tiny compared to the calories in them. I had 3 of these little baby cookies last night (compared to my normal 1/2c of Talenti for the same cals) and it was not a fair trade-off. Back to the gelato it is!