69lbs down....giggidy.

Options
Welp. I started at 356lbs in January of this year. I'm, as of today, 287lbs, which means....69 pounds gone. Still a long way to go. I went from mega fat to still mega fat. It's hard to see a difference when you have a starting BMI of 63. But I'm getting there....

Replies

• saraharnoldnelson
    saraharnoldnelson Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Good for you. Glad your hard work is showing results.
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That is a huge change!! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • SlimTerri57
    SlimTerri57 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    69 lbs is huge. That's wonderful and you have such a great start at being healthy. Don't give up! You are worth it.
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • kirili3
    kirili3 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Well done!

You can see 'mega fat' or you can see a really great and difficult accomplishment.
  • BabyPhat90713
    BabyPhat90713 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey don't try to make it sound like you haven't worked hard. That is an amazing accomplishment. That's almost 7 ten lb bags of potatoes. Try carrying those now. Be proud. Congrats and I wish you the best on the rest of your journey
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Keep on doing what you've been doing. It is working!!! Great job! Congrats on your progress.
  • catecholamine
    catecholamine Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! It's just hard when you can't really see the results. Now today I'm 286...lost 70lbs but still only gone from size 28 pants to size 26... 70lbs and one pants size...sheesh... Still in a 3x shirt, or some 2x's. Lost so much weight but still feeling just as fat!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    LL
  • whattodo54
    whattodo54 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    70 lbs is AWESOME! Keep working and you will see the results.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Great job at the 69 pounds lost! ;)
  • GibbsGirl13072
    GibbsGirl13072 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! It's just hard when you can't really see the results. Now today I'm 286...lost 70lbs but still only gone from size 28 pants to size 26... 70lbs and one pants size...sheesh... Still in a 3x shirt, or some 2x's. Lost so much weight but still feeling just as fat!

You may not notice the difference, but I bet people around you can! When they start noticing, it's the best NSV there is. :smile:
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome!!

You're my inspiration for the day!!
  • MsLaToya30
    MsLaToya30 Posts: 29
    Options
    Good Job! Keep it up!
  • gwyndol
    gwyndol Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I completely understand what you mean about not seeing it, but do you feel better? Try to concentrate on the positive things. Are there some things you couldn't do before that you can do now without as much effort? I wish you all the very best, as it's not easy, but there's no reason you can't keep going and keep feeling better!
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    nice job!
  • rsoice
    rsoice Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Well done and don't sell yourself short! That is a major accomplishment
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss thus far. That is a big number and imagine how you'll feel when the next 70 comes off :) GO YOU :) !!!!
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    awesome! :drinker:
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif you go girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!