Anyone doing the RunDisney Star Wars 1/2 Marathon?

Options
I just signed up for the RunDisney Star Wars 1/2 Marathon in January 2015 (I am an Annual Passholder so I got to register 1 week early). Anyone else going to do it?

I am very excited and slightly scared. I did pretty good with the 10K last January and I can finally jog an entire 5k without walking. When I sign up, I feel more motivated to stick to good eating and getting in more running practice.

Replies

• snovej
    snovej Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Rebel Challenge. I haven't run in a while, just working out at home so I will be busy training the next 7 months! I am really excited for January. =)
  • sattwellrn
    sattwellrn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think star wars 1/2 is going to be awesome! I don't feel ready for a 1/2 marathon right now, so I signed up for the Tinkerbell run in May 2015. Very excited. How is your training going?
  • snovej
    snovej Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My training is going pretty good. Went on vacation though so that messed up my routine a little bit! I try to workout 2-3x a week and then run 3x a week. Kind of following the Jeff Galloway training plan but started it way earlier. Have you started running for your Tinkerbell run? I wanted to do that one as well but traveling to Disneyland twice a few months apart is a bit too much on my budget lol.