swift kick in the butt

Options
so I'm doing well... but my problem no is the same problem that I've had FOREVER. I eat to much at night. I even find that I eat less during the day so I have more calories to eat at night. The bigger problem... becuase I'm so hungry when I get home from work, I eat everything I see. ie. one night for dinner I'll just eat cheez-it (love 'em) I won't eat over my calories but that will be all I eat. Not very good for me. Like I've said I'm happy with what I've done so far but I don't want to backslide... so I'm asking for a kick in the butt NOW, before it happens...

thanks for the KICK

Replies

• Dropka
    Dropka Posts: 72
    Options
    so I'm doing well... but my problem no is the same problem that I've had FOREVER. I eat to much at night. I even find that I eat less during the day so I have more calories to eat at night. The bigger problem... becuase I'm so hungry when I get home from work, I eat everything I see. ie. one night for dinner I'll just eat cheez-it (love 'em) I won't eat over my calories but that will be all I eat. Not very good for me. Like I've said I'm happy with what I've done so far but I don't want to backslide... so I'm asking for a kick in the butt NOW, before it happens...

thanks for the KICK
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    *kick* :bigsmile:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i have done this also myabe you should put the cheez- its up or do not buy any more for awhile,, :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    okay you asked for it...where are my butt kicking boots???? ....:huh:

lol I'm actually been known to forgo my dinner for sunships and salsa....especially around that time of the month....but as long as its not an every night or even many nights thing I don't think its that bad....once in awhile...are you catching the don't do it a lot vibe I'm sending???? lol

BUT I am now putting you on my radar girl.....LOL...big mistake posting!!! soooo tonight you have to use your will power and make some good choices and sit your butt down and eat a balanced meal...and ya know what you'll say OMG...I need to do that more often!! (at least that's what I say!)

Its hard to plan when you work and everything....but maybe try some turkey burgers on the grill w/ a side of salad or steamed veggies and a baked potato....mmmm better than cheez-its? I think so!

hugs and you can do it girl!!!:flowerforyou:
    Ali
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    "double kick"

and a return please...:bigsmile:

zen
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ive got really long legs and size 13's are you sure you want this????:wink:

you know what you have to do so ill only give you a small kick.

TIm
  • Dropka
    Dropka Posts: 72
    Options
    thanks everybody!!!