Keeping going

Options
I recently have started working harder to have good nutrition/workout/cardio and that is going well and even though I have tried and failed in the past I feel cautiously optimistic.

However, I go to college and I find between all the exercise and working out I have no energy or motivation to study/revise. Is this just laziness or overtime will I find I have more energy? Has anyone else experienced this? I know you're supposed to have more energy when you're healthy, but I haven't found that yet. I wouldn't say I am over doing the exercise or not eating enough or not getting enough sleep I just feel drained.

Replies

• jsalzat
    jsalzat Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hang in there!!!!

College is tough; and so is changing routines.

I don't think I ever "feel like" doing most of the things that are best for me, especially the ones I don't want to. Sounds like you're doing great... I feel the most exhausted when I find myself overthinking things and overwhelming myself with all that needs to be done. Once I break it down to one task/project at a time and just start taking some action, the motivation usually follows.

I wish you the best on your fitness journey:smile:
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Dude, get more sleep. And go to the health center to ask for their assessment of what is going on.