I never knew about these boards!

Options
I'm Michele from texas, been on mfp for a while but always just used it as a tracker on the app! Glad to see I can find friends and support here! Quick background on me, texas born and raised, 23 years old in October. Proud momma of a sweet Maltese puppy! I love to be near the water fishing, swimming or just baking in the sun! I've always been a 'bigger girl' but after high school I really let it get out of control. I've been yo-yo dieting for about 3 years now and after a serious wake up call, I've decided there's no way this weight is going to effect my life or my health anymore! I love the idea of sharing encouragement and tips with all of you! Let's be friends!

Replies

• amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! These boards are a great place to find answers, support and motivation. Glad you're here!
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle, I'm Tammy, I'm also from Texas, close to Bryan-College Station. Welcome and feel free to add me, I can always use more friends and I am on here everyday.....Good Luck,.....
  • TabithaP85
    TabithaP85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele! I'm Tabitha a 29 year old mother of 3 girls from Cleveland, Ohio. I've only been using MFP for about 6 weeks. My goal is to lose 100 lbs so i can be a happier healthier me!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I know the app doesn't have this feature. It should though.
  • GothJuice
    GothJuice Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm Robin! I'm 22 and from the North East of England!
    Like you I used MFP as an app on my phone for ages until last year when I realised that there was a whole site with forums and everything! I also had a habit of yo-yo dieting, that I have finally managed to break thanks to using this site to it's full potential!
    Feel free to add me, I've became a more active member recently so we could support each other :)