Motivational and fun fitness support

My name is Suzie and I've been on my weightloss journey for almost two years. During those two years I was in a terrible car accident leaving me (still) injured in my back, neck, and shoulder. For about 8 months after I didn't workout, felt depressed and lost because I had finally started losing weight and then that had to happen. I decided not to let that accident run my life and my moods and fitness and just seeing my body changing made me feel so good and I had to get back to it!

I recently ordered The 21 day fix and was wondering if anyone wanted to join in with me and do it!? I made a Facebook page for anyone who needs some good motivation, fun fitness tips, healthy eating recipes, and most importantly support! We all know what's it's like to want to give up or just give up and I want us all to come together and help eachother!

Let's make becoming healthy fun! I just started the page yesterday but want to reach out to as many people as possible so no one feels alone or lost in this journey and that any workout/workout video can be modified to your needs! Come on over and check out the page 'Fitness with a twist'

Www.facebook.com/suzbblove