How did this happen?

Options
:noway: I am in amazement that my weight has gotten so out of control. Anybody else? Seriously..I've always been overweight but always just dealt with it with up and down dieting. I would lose 5 lbs, 10 lbs, even 60 lbs but it has never stayed off. I have come to the conclusion that it is more than a food problem. It's a self-denial problem. No one wants to say "no" to themselves. So, I kept saying "yes" and "later" and now I have a BIG problem. I have never weighed so much and never felt so bad...physically and emotionally. Seems like there's always been a reason to not concentrate on losing the weight. From "too busy with work" to "Just Married" to "I'm pregnant". Well, the baby weight from 4 years ago grew by 15 lbs and the once new excuse of "chasing a toddler all day and I'm so tired" is no longer an excuse. It is critical that I take care of this now because, quite frankly, I'm afraid fo dying and not getting to enjoy the husband and son I prayed to get for so long. Started yesterday with many more to go but it may just have to be one day at a time or perhaps even one meal at a time. I am going to do this! Which brings me to my reason for posting here. I would like to think that I am a strong, confident person that "can do this by myself" but I am not. I need encouragement and support. I would love to make some new friends with peeps that are going through the same struggle or have accomplished what I'm endeavoring to do now. Please tell me your stories and experiences! :flowerforyou: