On Demand Exercises

jerseygirl777
jerseygirl777 Posts: 148
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I have used Comcast On Demand for some free exercise videos. I usually stick to the Biggest Loser ones since it was recommended to me by a friend. I really haven't had time to go through every video offered but I am sure there are some great free exercise segments on there.

Has anyone else used Exercise TV On Demand? If so, what other ones do you recommend? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    yep, i do the 30 day shred when available. i don't like the bl workout videos because they are never in sync and it throws me off:) i really like amy dixon, she does kickboxing. i always work up a sweat!
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Love the walk at home videos!
  • I really like the 30 day shred videos with Jillian Michaels and I've also done her yoga video OnDemand. I've done Bob's BL videos and they are good too, but hands down 30 day shred and any of Jillian Michaels' videos are excellent.
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    I have Time Warner cable and use the on demand exercises daily. I do the walk at home program due to double shoulder surgery that I am trying to fully recover from. I really enjoy them.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    There's a cardio workout led by Patrick Gedreau (spelling?) that I did once that was quite good.
  • Definitely going to check these all out! I hate to spend money on DVD's when I have free stuff on the TV!
  • Yes working out is worth your time. Dont believe all those diet fads or diet pills. Your already doing the right thing by changing your eating habits. Just add more fiber to your diet and less fats. Also drink 8 glasses or more of water a day, Avoid eating after 6 or 7pm. If you cant run the streets of your neighborhood try looking for a high school or college campus that lets you use there track to run or walk. In my area there are several open to the public and people run and jogg there everyday.
This discussion has been closed.