Grandma to be

Options
Hello all!! I hope everyone is successful at their weight loss goals! I have only gotten really serious since July 16, 2010, my youngest son's 6th birthday. My daughter came out to visit and she was anorexic and weighed in at 94 lbs fully clothed.

She had been doing yoga and her muscle tone was good but her starving herself was seriously bad. I chose to get healthy to help her get healthy.

I can say since then, she has moved back her by me and is now expecting her first child. She is healthy and eating like none other!! Me on the other hand am still trying to lose. I started in July at 206 and currently weigh in at 185-188. I have not weighed this in over 13 years so this is fabulous for me!!

I have 5 children and the encouragement I get from them is AmAzInG!! I don't have a goal in mind...just to get healthier and maybe look decent in a swimsuit and NoT to look like a Grandma! (unless I can be classified as a sexy grandma)

I feel better, look better and have support that keeps me going. I look forward to hopefully making new friends on here and hopefully support each other into a new life!!!

Replies

• srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations! Keep us informed on your progress and you daughter. Best Wishes.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you. Also, congrats on soon to be a grandma, as for me, I have 10 of those little stinkers. lol
  • NuNusMaMa
    Options
    Welcome & congratulations on the new bundle!!!! My father is absolutely amazed with my daughter....he can play with her and send her home LOL!!!!