95 days of mfp. Pics

Options
zavakim
zavakim Posts: 9 Member
I think I see some change especially in back fat:( unfortunately I've hit a plateau. For two weeks no loss. I lost 30 lbs with my fitness pal and the gym an hour a day. I'm breastfeeding a one year old so it's hard because I'm hungry. Lol. I also have hashimotos/ hypothyroidism. 4 kids and a full time job. Busy but I love mfp! No excuses. I'm definitely not finished but could use some motivation or tips to get through this plateau. Starting weight 204. Now 174. 5'7
c89322858954281b5f1bb7fac9769ec9.jpg
8f18fc05df15f7488420946d8d3082be.jpg
Hopefully this works:)

Feel free to add me too. I can always use friends that stick around :-)

Replies

• MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Your doing a great job just be patient and keep up the great work:)
  • zavakim
    Options
    Well I can't figure out how to put the pics on:(
  • SarahAnna87
    SarahAnna87 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I can't help with the pics, but I copy and pasted the link. You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • miss_phat_booty
    Options
    Wow, you can definitely see a big difference (and love the haircut! :flowerforyou: )

I didn't see if you are logging (and logging correctly) or if you're weighing what you eat. You should start there first. Also I don't think 2 weeks is a real plateau, with weight loss I think the main thing is you have to have a lot of patience. Especially after the first few weeks/month. Early on it seems as if the weight just flies off your body and when it does "slow" down people think they've hit a plateau...
  • zavakim
    Options
    Thanks. I do log. And measure. And weigh. Lol. I also try to eat clean most of the time and cut out all refined sugar. I still can't resize my picture. But thanks everyone.
  • samanthannepstein
    samanthannepstein Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I want to try and make it on a long streak. I have hit 6 days! LOL! You look awesome!
  • Anthonybc78
    Options
    Your doing a great job. You can definitely see it in your face and side pics. Just keep in mind how long it took to put that weight on, losing it isn't as easy unfortunately. But imagine how you'll feel after another 10 or 20lbs! Don't lose track, as long as your burning more calories than your consuming, you HAVE to lose weight. Its inevitable.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look terrific hunn! Nice work
  • TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love the hairstyle change too! Keep up the awesome work!
  • rachface1234
    rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!!!
  • Lsargent63
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Congratulations!! You look great, keep up the good work. I admire working mothers, it is such a hard, yet so rewarding job. I too was a working mother and did well. You are a motivation to others.
  • melaniedsm
    melaniedsm Posts: 55
    Options
    You look awesome! Best thing to over-come the platau is change. One way to do it is eat very low calorie, but I think this is unhealthy and will defiantly effect your milk supply. I prefer the opposite. Eat all your calories you burn for a week and then get back on it. Let your body have a week to heal/reset. I am not saying go have cake, I am saying eat a bigger portion of the healthy foods you are eating. Eat an extra serving of whole grains. Seems like a week reset gets the weight moving downward again.

Also try the tea for milk production. For some reason that helped to curve my hunger when I was breastfeeding. Might just be mental, but it did seem to help. I swear breastfeeding cravings are 10x worse than pregnancy cravings.
  • zavakim
    Options
    Thanks everyone this is definitely the motivation I need right now. I have done the mother's milk tea.I just don't like it very much.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    MAJOR difference!! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo! WTG!!! You look great!
  • mimismommy11
    mimismommy11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job, and I love your new hair!!
  • itodd4019
    itodd4019 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    awesomeness is you
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great!
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love reading the success stories - after not being here for a long time, I find it very motivating to "stalk" the success stories of others. :-)
  • chriscrosse
    chriscrosse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference, you do look more smoothed, toned and smaller. Keep at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!