Hello!

Options
I going to be 40 this month and want to get in better shape, I have been just gaining for the past few years, I was steady no matter what I ate but age seems to change things. I was drinking a ton of sodas (mountain dew) and eating whatever was cheap and fast. I cut out all the soda and switched to water which I have grown to love. Changed out sweets for veggies and am starting to crave them more and more. Now that ive made more healthy eacting a habit, I recently started the 30 Day Shred and am starting to notice results. Currently doing 30 Day Shred, I am sticking with this because I love how I feel, I actually have energy on a sustained basis and not relying on making it thru the day by hitting candy bars and soda. I am looking forward to the future and see what my lifestyle changes will lead to :) Looking for friends so feel free to add me! :D

Replies

• vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
    I think that's great that you've found a program that you're enjoying. Doing something you enjoy to get into better shape makes it a little easier to keep it up.
    That's also great with the healtier eating habits. I can sympathize with the old habit of grabbing a candy bar for an energy pick me up during the day. I've recently gone through the same thing. It's become almost second nature to grab a bowl of berries and almonds instead of a box of smarties.
  • amnerislinda
    amnerislinda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! :)