30 lbs to lose club! 30LC

Options

Replies

• jnielsen85
    jnielsen85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 20 lbs so far but I have about 70 more to lose before I will be where the doctor says I need to be. I had kind of a health scare 60 days ago when my doctor told me my blood sugar was 367 and I needed to lose weight or become fully diabetic. according to the doctor if I i get my weight down to around 200 I will be able to get off blood pressure meds, CPAP machine, and diabetes pills and quote, "Have a brand new life" It's just so hard to keep it up with all the food I like to eat! I definitely need encouragement at times.
  • romans127
    romans127 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    30 is my goal! Cant wait to watch all of us succeed!!!
  • HampGod
    HampGod Posts: 31
    Options
    Just made a new group. 30LC is the name. Not sure if I sent all of you an invite but I'll try to. Let's lose this weight together :)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    my ticker. I sitll want lose 40. More if I lose muscle too.
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    30# is my goal and would love to join in! I was on a mission last year to loose 30 and lost 35 but still have more to go.
  • augustah
    augustah Posts: 9
    Options
    I started with a goal of 32 and have 27 more to lose!
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    My 20th HS reunion is in August...I know I can't lose ALL the weight I'd like in that time frame, but down 15 would be nice, and tightening up the jiggly bits a little would be a bonus.
  • AlanahCFit
    AlanahCFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Me too im working on losing 30 pounds! Lets do this! Im ok with a pound a week!
  • Lolly13
    Lolly13 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hey everyone! My first goal is to loose 33lbs - and then we shall go from there so id love to join this club :)
  • HampGod
    Options
    Woo! 30LC. I love it. And the group is pretty nice as well. That's right people, there's a group. I tried to get everyone that's replied back but I'm sure I missed someone. So message me and I'll gladly send you an invite, unless you can just join without one then do that too.

-Hamp Out
  • Malgorzata79
    Malgorzata79 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this club. Can you move it to the group forum section?
  • HampGod
    Options

Group forums? Sorry I'm new to this MFP thing and in basically learning as I go
  • paymentm
    paymentm Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    30 pounds by August 17! I'm in as well
  • BeingMrsFreeman
    BeingMrsFreeman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 30lbs!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

If using laptop in community tab there is group. Once click there on right side there is a link to Start group.
  • HampGod
    Options

If using laptop in community tab there is group. Once click there on right side there is a link to Start group.

Hmmm. I already created a group. If that's what she was talking about then I'm golden
  • stee8204
    stee8204 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I need to lose 40 lbs but would be happy with 30 or 35!!! : )
  • mjeanae125
    mjeanae125 Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm in!! I need to lose 30 lbs along with my 200+ lb weight loss!!
  • Limath
    Limath Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 30 lbs to go, so I'm in, although my goal is to lose it by my 44th birthday, which falls on Thanksgiving Day this year.

I've joined a gym, and started taking spinning classes 3 days a week. I'm trying to walk my dog on the hills in our neighborhood on my off days, but haven't been as consistent with that goal yet.

Best of luck to everyone! Can't wait to view the progress.
  • kansas_km
    kansas_km Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I need to lose 30 too!