21 Day Fix anyone????

Suz_8589
Suz_8589 Posts: 146 Member
I'm starting my 21 day fix hopefully Monday ( should be here by then) but is anyone else interested or doing it also? I'm a little nervous to do it myself. I've always just counted calories, never weighed or looked at portions. Any tips!?!?

Thanks!!!

Replies

• tiazinha
    tiazinha Posts: 17 Member
    I just got it off of a friend and am starting Monday. Feel free to add me as a friend! I haven't decided if I will follow the meal plan though...I'm not sure I like the idea of putting everything into containers though I guess I am measuring things anyways to log into MFP....we'll see maybe after week 1. I skimmed through the book a bit and looks confusing lol.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    I'm starting Advocare's 24 Day Challenge on Sunday which is pretty similar. Definitely get a digital kitchen scale. You can get them for like $20-25 at WalMart. It's a huge help, especially when some serving sizes give you a weight instead of cup measurement. Feel free to add me for recipe/meal ideas!
  • dlkspeech
    dlkspeech Posts: 2 Member
    I did a two rounds, then stopped and am restarting. Feel free to add me!!!
  • Suz_8589
    Suz_8589 Posts: 146 Member
    Awesome! Thanks for the tips. I'm also a little confused lol but I'm gunna take this weekend and figure something out :)
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Everyone I know loves it. Don't be nervous. You will see results.
  • yayamay
    yayamay Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me. I love all the exercises, the only one i didn't like was the yoga dvd, which is odd because i love yoga. I love the meal plan, however i only followed that for two weeks, i am now counting calories.

I am combining the 21 day fix dvd's and les mills pump dvd's. hoping to eventually do both programs every day, as i love them both.

again, i am always open to new friends and support on MFP. I log in and track regularly!!
  • SoulKeto
    SoulKeto Posts: 4 Member
    I would like to start Monday also. My kit should be here by then. :glasses:
  • okelly48906
    okelly48906 Posts: 1 Member
    I just had the kit sent to me and I'm hoping it gets here by Friday. Please add me as a friend, anyone