Hello

Options
:smile: I'm new. I'\ want to be healthier and happier so I'm getting started.

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • Toothfairyy
    Toothfairyy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good Luck I'm new and trying real hard too.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for almost 4 months. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • elisabeta
    elisabeta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am also new and have struggled with weight loss a long time. Love this site!
  • Toothfairyy
    Options
    Thank you so much for the luck wishes , this does seem like a nice site I look forward everyday to logging in . I see your doing real good keep up the good work.
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You'll love MFP. It is so easy to use in adding what your eating and your exercising. The best part of it is the motivation you get from your "friends" on here. If you want, you can request me as a friend, just click on my user name and friend request me. I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey.

Lynn
  • Toothfairyy
    Options
    Thanks so much I can always us a buddy. I know I have a long way to go but I am loving this site.
  • Toothfairyy
    Options
    Thanks so much I'm looking forward to useing this site and enjoy reading the post. Good luck to you too
  • Toothfairyy
    Options
    Hello I'm 51 mom of 2 grown children. I been struggleing for ALL my life with my weight but I feel I'm ready now to get things under control. I quit smoking 4 yrs ago with the help of God and I know with his help he can get me though this too. Anyone that shares my faith please lift me up in your prayers so I may do well on this journey. Thanks