Not seeing any results - what am I doing wrong?

Options
Hi

I would really appreciate some guidance/advice. I'm 5ft and currently 8st 5lb. I would like to get to 8st, but really I just want to shape up. I have an apple shape so fairly slim but I do have a belly. For most of my life, up until I turned 26 I have been 8st, but now the weight won't shift. Based on the IIFYM calculator, to maintain I need 1426 calories and to lose fat 1212 calories. I feel 1200 is a little low, so I am for 1300cals. I've been doing this for three weeks now, but I haven't seen any results. I just want a slight result to keep me motivated. Perhaps I should be aiming for lower 1300cals? I've opened my diary so you can see. It started off well but has got erratic lately.

I'm also trying to exercise so I spin at least twice a week, although I must admit I've lost motivation and this week has been abysmal. I went to spin on Monday but I was going to try Pump tonight for the first time but it's cancelled so I've booked for Saturday.

Am I doing this right? I've read as much as I can, and I do need to up my exercise. So I'm aiming to get to three times a week (Spin and Pump). I just feel discouraged that I started off so well (don't we all) and cause' I've not lost an inch or a pound that has made me lose my way slightly. Any words of encouragement/guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Replies