get dizzy everytime when i do exercise???!!

Options
2»

Replies

• badalhassan
    Options
    Booksandbeach i get dizzy when i stting down and look at the sky and when i turn my head for ritght or left sid looking someone tallking to me i get dizzy but especially at training when i do very hard
  • badalhassan
    Options
    itsfatum: thank you dear but really i breath correctly i cant breath deeply because this is too get me dizzy at training when i get deep breath
  • melaniedsm
    melaniedsm Posts: 55
    Options
    Are you taking pre-work out drinks? Too much caffenine can cause this feeling when you crash. Also if you are working out hard you might be having miny drops in your blood sugar. They make tabs for that. You just put it on your tongue and let it desolve. I use them on long runs, because I will start feeling almost motion sick. Hope that helps. Also low sodium isn't good below 1200 mg a day. Your body needs that to function. Might want to look at that if you are logging everything it woudl be easy to check. I have to eat a pickle to get my amount.
  • badalhassan
    Options
    Booksandbeach: thanks for you help bro i really appretiate that ... i got ears doctor and i show him BPPV video and he said you only get dizzine not vertigo he said this video is all about vertigo .... but i will try this video bro..
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Have you checked to see if you have a middle/inner ear infection...that throws off balance and causes dizziness and most likely won't show up in a regular blood panel.
  • badalhassan
    Options
    i get pain neck too much because i work on computer services shope and now am on laptop tallking with you my neck gets to hurt i google it abou that backpain neck causing dizzines too but when i do exercise its worse
  • badalhassan
    Options
    melaniedsm: thank you dear ... before i get this kind of terublle dizzine every night i drunk o bottle of coca colla 1LT is that problem
  • badalhassan
    Options
    simplydelish2: thank you brother the day after tommorow i will go to check middle/inner ear infection ...
    tell me is that same (tintuns) test ?
  • SoreTodayStrongTomorrow222
    Options
    drink a giant glass of water before you go to bed, stay hydrated throughout the day and eat something with carbs 1.5 hours before you work out. tada - you're cured.
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    If the doctors say everything is okay, try more water like so many have said. Your blood pressure actually drops right after a workout and water will bring it up. But I think of that as more a light-headed feeling. If that doesn't work, don't give up. Find other doctors.

I guess I'm not sure if you are dizzy (everything is spinning) or light-headed (feeling like you will faint). I suffer from positional vertigo. It is in the ears. I've taken the rehab, but it hasn't worked. I feeling like I'm falling off a 1000 ft. cliff when in certain positions.
  • badalhassan
    Options
    SoreTodayStro thanks dear every nigth before i go to sleep i drink a glass of water and at the morning before eatting i drink 1-2 glass of water before training i drink protein there is carbs inside
  • badalhassan
    Options
    grandmotherch : my dizziness is like you stopping oxygen and blood from head and i feel that i will falling down and turn off. but am try to prepare my self waking up it's very terrible situation . after shower its the same at exercises i feel too dizzy .

*please tell me more about inner ear infection , tell me about symptoms is like that what i said dizziness or its only vertigo feeling spinnin.