New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hi everyone. I'm so excited to have found this helpful forum. I can't wait to see my progress and track everything I do and it's all FREE! I am an:love: emotional eater and I hope that tracking it will make me more aware of what I'm actually eating. Good luck to everyone on their journey to weight loss!

Replies

• silveryflutterby
    Options
    I thought the same thing...I couldn't believe this site was FREE! It really does make you so much more aware of how much you are really eating and how bad certain foods are for you. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I think this site is the best kept secret on the web. I love it. Welcome and enjoy your journey. You will love the site.
  • asherid
    Options
    I was very excited to find this website by accident today! I was searching for nutrition on a food and this website came up and I figured I would give it a try. So far pretty cool, but hard to balance the calories and carbs etc. I am under in calories and carbs by a lot but close to fat intake. Good luck to everyone!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for almost 4 months. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.