Pillsbury Doughboy

Options
SAD NEWS From MINNESOTA

Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community.

The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth , Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch. The gravesite was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded.

Born and bread in Minnesota , Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes.

Despite being a little flaky at times, he still was a crusty old man and was considered a positive roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough, three children: John Dough, Jane Dough and Dosey Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart.

The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

Replies

• _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    TL : DR
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I just saw him recently too. He was very happy. Something about being headed to a baking convention:

Reference: GEICO commercial
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Are you just trying to get a rise out of us?
  • terriveller
    terriveller Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    His offspring are chilling in a controlled climate throughout this great land waiting for their farewell toast.
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I, too, remember getting that forward from my mom years ago...
  • BlessedHeart
    BlessedHeart Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    That was great! Thanks for the giggles! :flowerforyou:
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This was cute!
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Woo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoo! RIP Dough Boy!
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Can we eat him now? Sick I know but I always wondered what he would look like baked lol