Unicorns: Rare, but real. VERY real.

Options
emtjmac
emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
People say that rare things don't happen but I am here to tell you that rare things DO happen and rare things, objects and animals CAN be found if you believe in a dream. Here is a secret only TWO people in the world even know right now:

My buddy Randy has a unicorn in his basement.

I know what you're thinking, but he won't let me take pictures of it, in fact, he won't even let me see it! He did say I could touch it once and he made me wear a blindfold before taking me down into the basement (usually off-limits but this was a one time thing and I have best friend privileges). I told him that it just felt like a stuffed moose or something but he said that it was alive and totally seriously a unicorn and I believe him because he is always serious and he has a double black belt in Karate from Kyle Pozzi's Self Defense Studios so he knows that honor comes first. Here is a picture of Randy for reference. Please don't contact him because he's my best friend and he doesn't have time for more friends. He just doesn't.

2h3racz.jpg

BELIEVE in a DREAM and a DREAM can be REAL! Thank you, I hope that I inspired you with this TRUE story.

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Anyone that can pull off a mullet and a mustache must have a unicorn. They just have to.
  • emtjmac
    Options
    Anyone that can pull off a mullet and a mustache must have a unicorn. They just have to.

You are correct about Randy. He can pull off anything he puts his mind to. His IQ is 172 and he measured it using the best IQ test on his computer (internet).
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    According to my 10 year old son... I smell Like unicorn poop!! which he says smells like Candy, and Flowers!!!

So he has seen, and smelled a unicorn!!

I believe!!! I totally believe!

Mullet Man!
  • emtjmac
    Options
    Please spread this information to all your friends. The truth WILL be known.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Options
    Please spread this information to all your friends. The truth WILL be known.

Mission accept Agent EMT!!
  • ilyahna2014
    Options
    I KNEW it!
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I think he IS the unicorn
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    i like that man. he handsome. i like to be wife of him.
    lol
  • emtjmac
    Options
    OK guys, you are all my friends now. It's time for ANOTHER secret. Randy's name is not really Randy. Randy's name is really Vladislav. He prefers I call him Randy because it sounds WAY more American and he wants people (Americans) to accept him. I think Randy is a kick-*kitten* name too. He sounds VERY American when he talks. His voice is like a cross between Fabio and Dennis Quaid.
  • emtjmac
    Options
    i like that man. he handsome. i like to be wife of him.

Randy is single and available. Please understand though that he is very, very busy and only a true tigress could tame his wild heart. Are you up to the challenge?
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Options
    OK guys, you are all my friends now. It's time for ANOTHER secret. Randy's name is not really Randy. Randy's name is really Vladislav. He prefers I call him Randy because it sounds WAY more American and he wants people (Americans) to accept him. I think Randy is a kick-*kitten* name too. He sounds VERY American when he talks. His voice is like a cross between Fabio and Dennis Quaid.

So he's a dbl agent? Is he trying to trick us into giving up all the secrets?
  • emtjmac
    Options

OK, maybe Randy wasn't born in America but he bleeds red, white and blue. He even knitted an American flag horse blanket for the unicorn out of real knitting stuff. Randy doesn't mess around.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Options

OK, maybe Randy wasn't born in America but he bleeds red, white and blue. He even knitted an American flag horse blanket for the unicorn out of real knitting stuff. Randy doesn't mess around.

Pheww! Oh good!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Idk...he kinda reminds me of a young Derp Diggler....
  • emtjmac
    Options
    Fun Fact: Randy can eat whatever he wants and he NEVER gains weight. I once saw him eat two packs of hot dogs without even cooking them. Randy is invincible.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    People say that rare things don't happen but I am here to tell you that rare things DO happen and rare things, objects and animals CAN be found if you believe in a dream. Here is a secret only TWO people in the world even know right now:

My buddy Randy has a unicorn in his basement.

I know what you're thinking, but he won't let me take pictures of it, in fact, he won't even let me see it! He did say I could touch it once and he made me wear a blindfold before taking me down into the basement (usually off-limits but this was a one time thing and I have best friend privileges). I told him that it just felt like a stuffed moose or something but he said that it was alive and totally seriously a unicorn and I believe him because he is always serious and he has a double black belt in Karate from Kyle Pozzi's Self Defense Studios so he knows that honor comes first. Here is a picture of Randy for reference. Please don't contact him because he's my best friend and he doesn't have time for more friends. He just doesn't.

2h3racz.jpg

BELIEVE in a DREAM and a DREAM can be REAL! Thank you, I hope that I inspired you with this TRUE story.

Is that Charlie Sheen's long lost brother?
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Your post has just made my day :drinker:
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    Too much awesomeness on this thread. Mind blown.
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Fun Fact: Randy can eat whatever he wants and he NEVER gains weight. I once saw him eat two packs of hot dogs without even cooking them. Randy is invincible.

iolylf.gif