New here...New me...

Options
I am new to the site,but super excited to see how it can benefit me. I am 22 years old, married to a Navy man, and living in California. We are moving to Hawaii in about six months and before we make the BIG move we are going home to visit friends and family, this officially gave me the motivation that I have been lacking.

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP! I've only been on here for about a month but i already love it!
  • tjcela57
    Options
    hello I AM A NEW MEMBER ,ANYONE CAN TELL ME IF THEY WERE A WEIGHT WATCHERS MEMBER?
  • xlnomore
    Options
    :heart: Hi I started Dr Bernsteins on Sept 16/10 at 240lbs
    today (nov 1/10) I weigh 207 thats 32 lbs in 6.5 weeks
    I love it everyone is noticing.
    Its really easy.
    Looking to be 170 by christmas time
    Yeah!
  • shannykt
    Options
    What is Dr. Bernsteins??
  • shannykt
    Options
    I have been a WW member several times on and off.
  • lm98926
    lm98926 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new on this site, and looking forward to using the food and exercise diaries! I'm trying to lose 40 pounds that have been on for way too long!
  • makaylaeakes
    Options
    I was doing Weight Watchers, I have actually did it twice (the first time with more success). I stopped doing weight watchers because I found this site and it seems to be practically the same thing, but it's FREE!!! I am a sucker for a good deal so I turned off my Weight Watchers and joined Myfitnesspal, so far I really like the site. It's very user friendly.:smile:
  • makaylaeakes
    Options
    Thank you. I am pretty excited. I am hoping to see some awesome results.