Where did you lose weight first?

Options
I've noticed during the past couple of weeks that my breasts have dropped a size, and my bellybutton is down two inches. AWESOME! It's so interesting where the fat gets taken from first (or where it gets put on last).

So tell me, where did your fat go down first?
What was the first place you noticed getting smaller?

Replies

• CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Boobs. Always the boobs.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    The last place I gained was the first place I lost about the last amount I gained in that place, my stomach, then cycle thorough parts, rinse and repeat. Anyway, for me it is reverse order.
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    BEEEWWWBBSSSS... always
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    It's different for every person. I tend to lose fairly evenly all over, but I lost belly fat last.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Brain.
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    butt
  • TheWeightOfFood
    TheWeightOfFood Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    HAH brain. I'd love to trim down my thighs but even when I'm 40lbs lighter they're still thick as anything. :)
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Boobs and waist which just makes my pooch stomach look worse. Then thighs and butt... then the belly fat.
  • gaelicstorm26
    gaelicstorm26 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Would LOVE for fat to come off of the boob area.

First place I notice? Stomach.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Extremities first- legs, arms, face, hips. The only place left to lose now is the belly! Please belly go away!:sad:
  • caitology
    caitology Posts: 50
    Options
    Face.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    In my face !!
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    boobs and face
  • nesto610
    nesto610 Posts: 107
    Options
    I guess it would be my waist. I noticed that my jeans were looser, but I didn't visually see my waist as being any smaller.

Visually speaking, I first noticed it in my face. I vividly remember looking in the bathroom mirror one morning and saying to myself "holy crap Nesto, all this sacrificing and hard work is paying off!"

As far as "feeling" a body part and realizing I was slimming? That would have to be when I first realized that I could touch my thumb and middle finger together while having them wrapped around my wrist. LOL! Sounds weird, but it is true.
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    My face.