Zero calorie chocolate?

Options
2»

Replies

• LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    I use a casein protein powder with an OUTSTANDING chocolate flavor. I make pudding with it. I've made brownies with it too. I can rationalize the 120 calories thanks to the 20 grams of protein. It gets me through my cravings.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I would try this:

"If self-restraint and portion control isn't your thing, a craving-quencher hailed as the ultimate snack substitiue might soon be hitting shelves.

One inventor has come up with the Listerine Strip-type product called Cravings, which tastes of delicious milk chocolate but contains no sugar and absolutely no calories.
    'Every pack has 24 strips; you pull one strip and let it dissolve in your mouth for a blast of flavour,' says founder Ian Goldfarb of his Kickstarter project"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2649426/Zero-calorie-chocolate-Listerine-strip-type-product-dissolves-mouth-savour-flavour.html
    Some strange usage of the word Chocolate I do not understand. It is in reality a chocolate flavoured piece of paper. Ohh Yummy!!! I think not
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I stick with this, thank you very muich

giphy.gif