HCG Diet

Options
What's Up Friends! There was a time when I was a successful Myfitness Pal user and this site is awesome. I came back, then left, came back etc. I just wanted to share I got to an astounding 335 pounds. Lots of events in my life aside from loosing 5 family members in one year including my mom in 2013. I'm doing this for her and me. I started this New plan called HCG. I'm being monitored by a Nutritionist and my family doctor. I can say this really works (for me) like any diet if you follow the protocol that's true to the program and are true to yourself and see results then all should we well. I understand this is temporary but I needed something to jump start my life and get me back to my successful days on this site. I'm so excited to have support and give support. So with this program I have to monitor my daily weight every morning. I'm shocked at the daily weight loss so far. My goal is when my 40 days are over is to maintain and learn from my new eating habits. Have a successful week my friends!