ANY LADIES HERE REALLY INTO BEAUTY PRODUCTS??

Options
2»

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FutureMrsEssman
    FutureMrsEssman Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You all inspired me so much I wrote a little blog about skin care, hope you like!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/FormerFatGirl120/view/skin-care-to-get-excited-about-47584
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Definitely agree about the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer.
    Also Bad Gal Lash in plum from Benefit. Also the eyeshadows from Benefit are nice if you want a natural look. My fave is Buckle Bunny.
  • jhandley
    jhandley Posts: 118
    Options
    im the type that see things on tv and im running to the store buying it and i love mac and bobbi brown they are the best !!

I'm proud to say I'm a MAC Addict! Even have a sign in my office that someone printed out for me that says Hello I am a MAC Addict! I swear by that stuff! I use everything but their mascara only cus I go through that too fast and I'm not sold on their mascara, I've started using the FALSIES my Mabelline I think. I have three might as well say teenage daughters that wear mascara so I buy the cheaper stuff!

My girlfriend uses Bare Minerals and loves it, I did her make up super quick this past Saturday because we decided to go out at the last minute. She couldn't believe the pigmnet of the eye shadow, more so because I went over what she already had on! She was like WOW.....she even got carded that night! She was like damn I'm going to get some of that! lol She's 32! :bigsmile:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I love MAC makeup and hoping to have a MAC beautician sort my wedding day make up out. Looking to go for a trial in Cardiff sometime early next year!

I also love the clinique make - up! :flowerforyou:
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I love all beauty products!! My last purchase was POW by BigSexyHair.. it's a powder volume-iser and it works amazingly well! My hair is really flat and lifeless. I also LOVE moroccan oil it makes your hair smell so good! it gets rid of fly-aways and great for hydration in the winter. It even makes your hair dry faster! I don't have any perfect makeup choices but I'm in need for a trip to sephora! ..that always breaks the bank.
  • FutureMrsEssman
    FutureMrsEssman Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump

what does that mean? lol
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    bump is a way to "tag" a thread so it appears in "my topics" and so you can check back for recent posts.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I avoid wearing makeup but I DO love my Sexy MotherPucker lip plumper (or Two Faced Plumper) if I run out.

Also, I'm in love with the new Aveeno Ageless Vitality products. I usually only wear lotion out and mascara. If I do wear foundation I'm moving from mineral makeup to tinted moisturizer since I'm getting older.
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Aloette Skin Care & Cosmetics!!
    Love Love Love all of it!
    #1 ingrediant is Aloe Vera!!!! Its so wonderful!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Buxom lip gloss is my newest love. Beautiful sparkle, and a zingy minty rush that lasts. IDK if it actually "plumps" my lips, but I Looove the way it feels.

DHC is a wonderful line that is all olive oil based. I think it's Japanese, but their olive oil makeup remover is divine, and so is the white sunscreen. OH! and the velvet skin coat. sooo good and they give you free samples with every order, and in the catalog.

my makeup is all bare minerals ID. Just so good.
  • selvaganesh87
    Options
    Get some ideas and don't believe the same for your beauty product, because beauty product is not same for all, some product fit you best and some may not, Am using Amway for my makeup and for my health i feel much comfortable with those product if you feel this product feel u good this site may help you much in selecting those product http://amwayproduct.blogspot.com/. Thanks
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    can anybody recommend any products that clear up acne? I've tried everything, even creams and antibiotics from the doctors. Now I've lost most of the weight I wanted to I feel like the only thing stopping me is my skin!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bump:tongue: