Turbofire

Options
Hello people of MFP. I'm currently starting Turbofire for the second time. My first go round ended because of my busy schedule. This time around I'm doing it right and tracking my results. Looking for friends for support and to keep my butt motivated. This is not a product placement. I really want friends to help me and others through this 90 day challenge! Feel free to add! :D
I'm excited!

Replies

• ichigofruit
    ichigofruit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Turbofire on Monday! I'll add you :) I can't wait! I've seen some really great results and I'm excited to start this 3-month journey.
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing it right now but I've done it 3 times and it's my FAVOURITE workout! I'm currently doing ChaLEAN Extreme but I love talking Turbo so feel free to friend me! :)
  • Lissabeck
    Lissabeck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started it Monday and love it so far...I am completely drenched by the time I am done :)
  • mzthang77
    mzthang77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday. I'll send you a friend request. I have done it off and on a few times but always go back to it. I am also doing Chalean Extreme and almost done with the second month, Then I will devote all my time to TF.