POLL: What weightloss plan/philosophy do you follow?

Options
2»

Replies

• AmandaR910
    Options
    For me I'm focusing on staying under my calorie and sodium goals. I'm pregnant so retaining water is a big issue. I also have all but cut out fast food and candy.
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Eat food, not a lot, mostly plants :bigsmile:

I'm not on a diet, I've changed my lifestyle.

:drinker:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    KISS method here. Keep It Simple Stupid. I am eatting cleaner, if it has ingredients that I can't pronounce or know what it is, I try not to eat it. Another thing is that if a bug won't eat the ingredients I try to avoid them (butter instead of marg for example). I also know my body realllly likes processed carbs too much so I try to avoid those. Not too fussy on fats, but do use some lower fat options when available. My blood pressure, cholesterol and sugar levels are all good so I don't have to watch any particular levels. Just good food.
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I try to eat less than 1800 calories daily regardless if I've worked out or not...Try to use most of my cals on fruits and veggies and minimize my 100 cal packs, granola or anything packaged to 1 or 2 a day...ive been on every diet under the sun...Im really working on enjoying eating healthy and working out....weights been falling off since Ive started Mfp
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    Eat less, move more. But I also find that I can maintain (without exercise) or lose (with exercise) with astonishing success if I go Dr. Gott's "no-flour, no-sugar" route, which basically amounts to a whole foods approach.
    Hmmm...I am going to check that out. I eat whole foods and am a vegetarian. I try to avoid white flour and sugar, but I do eat whole wheat and gluten free flour, and sweeteners like agave, honey and maple syrup.

Oh and I don't diet, I just eat proper portions, drink lots of water and move. It works and I don't have to worry about yo-yo'ing. I only have been logging my food to see what I am lacking, since I am a vegetarian I need to make sure I am getting all of the proper nutrients. I also enjoy what I eat, and savor it slowly :smile: