moisturizers!!

Options
hey I have read alot of stuff about moisturizing alot to keep from having hanging skin and drinking tons of water and of course strenght training ! But what is the best type of moisturizer i use lubriderm and baby oil mixed is that ok ?

Replies

• Red13
    Red13 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i'm not sure if moisturizing will help with hanging skin. That is just simply your body not capable of decreasing the skin at the same rate of rapid weight loss. Moisturizing could help from getting stretch marks but instead of baby oil, vitamin E oil is probably more effective.
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    yea i heard that vitaman e oil is great for stretch marks
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    If you are out in the sun exercising then look for a moisturizer with an SPF of 30. This was recommended by my dermatologist.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I would try something for anti-aging. There are lots of products with ingredients that help stimulate natural collagen production. I like natural products as opposed to ones with tons of chemicals. You should take a look at the products on yestocarrots.com.
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    I refuse to put anything with chemicals on my skin. I use a ton of natural 100% bio shea butter or extra virgin coconut oil. I am told over and over again how nice my skin is :)
  • precioustypeoflove
    precioustypeoflove Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I refuse to put anything with chemicals on my skin. I use a ton of natural 100% bio shea butter or extra virgin coconut oil. I am told over and over again how nice my skin is :)

Yea i love shea butter but i like the pure one and i have not been able to find any latley
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    ya its hard and it is expensive. Occitane makes one but its small containers

coconut oil on the other hand you can just get at the natural food store. I use it on everything, my body, face, hair, cooking :)