I want the 1950's Vera Ellen figure!

Options
I know she had an eating disorder sometime in her career but there was a point when she was slim and
healthy. that's what I want. I also plan to loose my weight by dancing, so it all comes together!
I love myfitnesspal<3

Replies

• hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Didn't she battle anorexia in the 50's? She had a 21 inch waist, something sounds suspicious there. But hey, whatever it takes to stay thin, make money and collect sugar daddies (she was briefly married a Rothschild).
  • pumpkin_seed
    Options
    yeah she did battle anorexia in the 50's but honestly, I like her figure before it got scary thin. in white Christmas
    they made her costumes so they wouldn't show her prematurely aging neck line (scary). But nonetheless she is
    my inspiration despite her unhealthy bout with the silent disease.
    lol sugar daddies haha I don't know if my weight-loss will attract the other sex but I do hope more success/happiness
    will be brought my way ;)

what about you, whats your story?
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    she looked awful in white christmas...older before her time too! I love curvy girls although I do like to see collarbones on a woman..however you can still see these on people when they are overweight.

I hate sticky out ribs and shoulders. I love the easten approach to size...if you have curves then you are healthy and perfect to have children. The western societys view of beauty has become so unhealthy.