i just give birth of my 4 months daughter and i breast feeding her
i want to lose around 12- 14 kg
and get fit in the same time
i was always in a good shape but never was fit
so i want to focus on both fit and thin

Replies

• dmcquarrie
    Options
    Welcome, Slim! My journey is slow, but am getting there! Taking it one day at a time. Good luck! :)
  • babalicious66
    Options
    hi i'm new as well:happy: been on countless fad diets and decided that the only way is calorie controlled and excercise! Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!
  • dmcquarrie
    Options
    Welcome to you as well, Baba. Yes, me too. It takes a lot of dedication on my part, and I realize it's not going to happen overnight, but I am feeling better already, I know I'll get there eventually! Baby steps for me, but at least they're steps! Good luck to you! We're all in this together! :)
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to MPF...this site has eveything you need to make a successful lifestyle change..including a fantastic forum full of people who have successfully lost weight and increased their fitness.

Any questions...feel free to ask..

& Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for almost 4 months. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.