Derailing

Options
Losing weight is like smoking. It may take several tries but you will overcome. I know I have been smoke free for thirteen years and I must have tried quitting atleast half a dozen tries. Well since doing this program I have lost 9 lbs. I derailed for 3 days but got on track and got back to the 9 lb loss total and feeling good. So don't be hard on yourself and get back on track and ride the loss train.

Replies

• MissEllie0426
    Options
    Thank you! You couldn't have posted this at a better time for me...needed a reminder that it is a process!
  • mrsdonaheღ
    Options
    Thank you, I needed to hear that!!
  • GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    i derailed for a month... ugh... back on track and put up encouraging qoutes by light switches and coffee pot. just little inspirations to keep on going
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Ug. I hear this crap. I have been eating burgers and halloween candy and other things i don't even like. WTF. Back on track today!
  • Henry92
    Henry92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am not a diet expert but one thing I realized may people including myself eat until we are full. So I came up with this EAT UNTIL YOU ARE CONTENT. You don't have to unsnap your pants or unbuckle that belt or loosen it up.I found I am eating less now. From a whole pizza plus to eating one or two pieces. I feel good them I do my 3 mile walk three to four times a week during the evening. It helps bring down the stress and the urge of wanting food because you are distracted with your surroundings.And loading your info for the day and seeing results builds that mind set.You will feel more motivated. You can do it jump on this train and spread the word I am all the time
  • Henry92
    Henry92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok so I realize going to a china buffet doesn't work. First of all when do you go to a buffet and have one serving. I have to atleast go back a second time to make it worth going. But POW the wait gain is on so stay away from buffets. I am on track once again. LOL :laugh: