Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

i'm new

hi I am new. I am thirty years old i started gaining weight after my pregnancy and later i got hypothyroidism.I am now weighing 198 kg and have almost 50 pounds to lose.I I had already undergone a lot of diet and excercise but half way dropped back.I need support from all of you to complete my long journey.

Replies

• kvr414
    kvr414 Posts: 111
    you can do it! MFP has really helped me stay on track AND remain encouraged. feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • Hello, I am new to myfitnesspal too but have been on a low fat diet and exercise programme since September. I was 185 lbs and I am now 149lbs! I am taking a very sensible approach to eating healhy, low fat but nutritious meals and I am not hungry at all between meals! I am also doing pilates which is working well plus some aerobics and very brisk walks instead of taking the car.

Good luck in your aim to lose weight :0)
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    hey and welcome :)
    this site is fab - ive been here about a 10days or so and im really starting to change the way i see food which is a big step in the right direction!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.