Hi, new guy here

Options
I'm 28 years old, and I need to get down to about 275 lbs. I started last year after my wedding at 365 lbs., and I've made it down to 330 lbs.

I run in the mornings, and play in two football leagues, but I just have been eyeballing the calories and not really keeping track. So I'm going to keep track, and see if I can drop to my old college football weight.

Replies

• JeanBeanM
    JeanBeanM Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight you've lost so far & welcome :smile:
  • crbirt
    crbirt Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site has helped me a lot. There are a lot of useful tools on this website, and tracking your calories is a great way to start.

2326887.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss thus far and welcome! :) Its crazy when you're not tracking it, how many calories we consume without thinking we are eating that much! You'll love it here :)
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    'Grats on the loss for far!! You will :heart: this site. And, everyone pretty much tries to keep the others on track. If you have any questions, search the forum. It is very helpful. And friend lots of people so you can sneak a peek at their food and exercise diary, if you need any ideas. Good Luck!!:drinker:

Lindsay
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    dont listen to her ^ she's terrible at that :p jkjk ectx girl haha
  • davidcookfan
    davidcookfan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 years old, and I need to get down to about 275 lbs. I started last year after my wedding at 365 lbs., and I've made it down to 330 lbs.

I run in the mornings, and play in two football leagues, but I just have been eyeballing the calories and not really keeping track. So I'm going to keep track, and see if I can drop to my old college football weight.

Keep up the good work and welcome!!!!!
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    dont listen to her ^ she's terrible at that :p jkjk ectx girl haha

Ok, wow, Punk!!