You know how I know you're gay, Seth??

:wink:

***RELAX PEOPLE!!! IT'S A JOKE****

Because you once macrame'd yourself a pair of shorts
    Because you like Coldplay
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Bro I don't know what you talking about brah. Someday I'm going to have my own club with curl machines at every table. Get dat swwwwweeet bicep pump, pull all the chica yeah brah

brah

OK, I am going to be the stupid girl and ask...

Why is the bicep curl such a running joke? Is it an ineffective exercise? Is it like... dudes that don't do leg day? Someone help me out. I'm too dumb to figure this one out all on my own.

A lot of the "alpha" type guys do only upper body at the gym with a typical emphasis on curling. This is because a large majority of women like nice arms. So they target this area to attract a mate. More effective than bedazzling themselves and cawing at them.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

because you have a bumper sticker on your car that says 'i like balls'?

because you took a job at UPS so you could work with packages?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    I have always had trouble finding guy friends IRL as most guys I have encountered seem to be into the whole chest thumping, wannabe alpha, gotta bang da chicks category. I find this to be annoying and tend to avoid those types because it just doesnt fit with who I am.

While most of the guys here are also like that, there are also a few that are laid back, easy going, and have a great sense of humor. These types are just easy and natural to get along with. I call many of them friends on here and think they kick some serious *kitten*! :drinker:

i assume if i were included in this, you would have said yes WHEN I PUBLICLY ASKED YOU TO DANCE TO BRYAN ADAMS WITH ME!!!!!

tumblr_ljmnvbvUFc1qj17kmo1_500.gif
  • skullshank
    Options

because i watched you make a spinach dip in a sourdough bread bowl?
  • wheird
    Options
    I have always had trouble finding guy friends IRL as most guys I have encountered seem to be into the whole chest thumping, wannabe alpha, gotta bang da chicks category. I find this to be annoying and tend to avoid those types because it just doesnt fit with who I am.

While most of the guys here are also like that, there are also a few that are laid back, easy going, and have a great sense of humor. These types are just easy and natural to get along with. I call many of them friends on here and think they kick some serious *kitten*! :drinker:

i assume if i were included in this, you would have said yes WHEN I PUBLICLY ASKED YOU TO DANCE TO BRYAN ADAMS WITH ME!!!!!

I told you that my only dance moves are twerking!!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but are any over 10''? That's what I need to know.
  • skullshank
    Options

6un73.gif
  • wheird
    Options
    Yeah, but are any over 10''? That's what I need to know.

Not it!
  • wheird
    Options

6un73.gif

That is the gif I learned from!
  • 1PatientBear
    Options

because you wear raspberry-flavored chapstick?
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

tumblr_inline_n5w4ldiPhN1swz60c.gif
  • skullshank
    Options

because youre gay, and you can tell who other gay people are?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Bro I don't know what you talking about brah. Someday I'm going to have my own club with curl machines at every table. Get dat swwwwweeet bicep pump, pull all the chica yeah brah

brah

OK, I am going to be the stupid girl and ask...

Why is the bicep curl such a running joke? Is it an ineffective exercise? Is it like... dudes that don't do leg day? Someone help me out. I'm too dumb to figure this one out all on my own.

A lot of the "alpha" type guys do only upper body at the gym with a typical emphasis on curling. This is because a large majority of women like nice arms. So they target this area to attract a mate. More effective than bedazzling themselves and cawing at them.

Interesting... So, sort of like why I vajazzle my coin purse.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

6un73.gif

That is the gif I learned from!

Gif or it didn't happen.

As for great guys, at least a couple in this thread are true stand-up, quality people. Even if they do have penises.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Interesting... So, sort of like why I vajazzle my coin purse.

I didn't realize you were a grandmother.
  • 1PatientBear
    Options

because youre gay, and you can tell who other gay people are?

If by gay you mean the old English definition of 'fun, enjoyable and carefree,' then yes, I'm extremely gay.
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    hodgetwins-o.gif